Monday, May 17, 2010

Construction Party sneak peek!

Sorry about the lack of post lately. I have been overwhelmed which has kind of made me shut down socially! Keeping a blog updated could be it's own full time job. I have a lot of stuff coming up so keep checking back for updates.
Here is the Construction Party I have been working on for a while. It was held at a beautiful house on the lake, but due to rain we had to move it indoors to the garage. I should have had a back up plan for the walls and tables. Here is just a sneak peek at a few details. I'm going to wait patiently for the professional pictures to show you lots more. Can't wait to see them!








Q0L6W9





Update: I never received the professional pictures from the photographer so this is all I have. The bad pictures I took while setting up. It was such a neat party and I must say the banner was one of my favorites. There is so much candy here, I think I made over 20 labels.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...