Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wizard of Oz Party & Parisian Party

I am so behind I thought I would put the last two birthday Parties I did for this sweet girl together in one. Her Mom is and old friend of mine from High School. We both love parties and she has been one of my greatest supporters from the very beginning. I did Emma's Sweet Shoppe 3 year old party also. The last two years I only did a few custom made items to go along with printable kits she already had both years from The Tom Kat Studio. Wizard of Oz is just the best! So many cute ideas to use and the Parisian theme is so girly and a I just love black and white damask. Here are a few photos from each party. I would love to add more to each of these kits, so I hope I get another order for a full kit or even a printable so I can finally finish the full designs. I hope you enjoy!




Bow Cake Topper







Banner from The Tom Kat Studio Printables, I made the Pom Poms and the bunting banner








 Beautiful Sugar Cookies made by: Sweeties by Kim on Etsy and Printables by The Tom Kat Studio
Now we are getting ready for Emma's 6th Birthday in just a couple of months! 

11 comments:

  1. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... excellentcustomclothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your web site is great. I was extremely touched by this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up, of course this article is in fact nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article…

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need.

    ReplyDelete


  9. Your blog got me to learn a lot, thanks for sharing, nice article

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...