Monday, February 21, 2011

Breakfast Birthday Bash!

I found this party on Celebrations at Home and shared it on my KB Custom Designs Facebook, but I wanted to feature it on my blog!
Loving this breakfast birthday bash theme, not only because it's a great idea but how pretty is this? Of course I love the Vintage feel and all the burlap mixed with bright colors. I love the flowers, the little details of milk being served in glass pitchers with labels, the selections of syrup in the colorful vintage jars. My favorite has to be the blueberry pancakes stacked and served with her 1 candle in place of a cake. Beautiful and brilliant!!!
Go visit cakies for more pictures and read her words about her daughter Soul's First Birthday!
soul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bash
soul's birthday breakfast bash
soul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bashsoul's birthday breakfast bash

2 comments:

  1. What a great party! I love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely LOVE it! I am your newest follower, I hope you will follow me too :)
    I look forward to reading your future blog posts!

    http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...