Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vintage Birthday Party

My daughter Emmy's Vintage Birthday party! So, it only took me a month to get these on here. December was just crazy for everyone and I knew this would take me a while! I just had the best time shopping, planning and styling this entire party! Emmy had a wonderful time and it was the most beautiful warm day for end of November. I stressed out trying to do it all by myself, but had a couple of helpers in the end! All I forgot were the $30 in balloons I had paid for and forgot to send someone to pick up. Other than that, I am quit the party planner! HA! Enjoy the pictures!
<span class=



EMMY'S VINTAGE BIRTHDAY

Her vintage postcard invite that I designed SIMPLE and sweet!

IMG_3240

IMG_3081

_<span class=

FOOD & SWEETS TABLE

<span class=
This is obviously a photo I took, the sun was leaving a bad glare!
<span class=

<span class=
I made the flower broach using silk with a sticker pendant I found in a pack from Michaels. It looked real! I love it.
Cake by For the Love of Cake, macaroons by Stacey Crawford (local)
<span class=
I found these old silver platters at Goodwill and made a 3 tiered stand using clear candle sticks in between. One of the platters is engraved Woman of the year 1959! Ha! Only cost me $7
_<span class=
Cookies by Stacey Crawford
<span class=

_<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
I found these little pies at Walmart and loved them. They were for the adults to take home, but a few of the kids were fighting over them. How funny! Who woulda thought?
<span class=

c9<span class=
All custom labels by KB Custom designs
<span class=
I found this on one of my searches. I just loved it and now I have it up in her room! Love this girl!
_<span class=
Vintage doll found in Canton, Tx, she was a fun find and fun addition to the party!

FAVORS

_<span class=
Favors: I made all the girls vintage headbands with silk fabric flowers and feathers and the boys bow ties.
_<span class=

<span class=
I used some of the cookies for favors, wrapped with vintage fabric ties and tags I stamped
<span class=
CANDY, candy and more candy!
U6<span class=
I found this labels HERE and created all my tags for the jars and sign! It was perfect so that made less work for me!
_<span class=
Vintage gumball machine and old cash register (for the kids to play with) my fun finds in Canton, Tx trade days

<span class=
trying to make a back yard canopy tent pretty, this is the best I could do! I borrowed this beautiful chandy! So pretty!
_<span class=

DRINKS

_<span class=

_<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
Custom labels and signs by KB Custom Designs
<span class=
My grandmother had these old chairs. I just love them all mix-matched and bad paint jobs!


_<span class=

<span class=
I loved this and so did everyone! I created them on picnik, giving them all the vintage touch. My family each took some home. I want to frame them all! The best of year 2!
<span class=

IMG_3104

Had to have a photo booth, but as I was searching around for vintage hats and other dress up items, I realized that could cost me a fortune so I decided to just use the printables along with the headbands and bowties for the kids. I printed from several different sites.
The sun was glaring on my real "photo booth" with my vintage fabric back drop so we had to move over to the shade. Not the affect I was wanting, but fun!!
Here are just a few of the fun photos we took in our little "photo booth"

EIehUN
My little family!
40wwGA
The grandparents and my nephew
gqPd8g

fF7Imz

5F8X9f
my BFF's for over 20 years
IMG_3212
c0kJgl
Make a wish! Isn't she sweet!
IDH3Bg
A couple of my favorite moments!
IMG_3209
Of course we had to have the Princess jumpy house, nothing to do with the theme, but they had fun! Even the boys!!

Paper Party kit, designs and styling by KB Custom Designs
Photography by Michelle Levesque
Cake by For the Love of Cake
Sugar Cookies and macaroons by Stacey Craword
Dress by Matilda Jane Clothing

21 comments:

  1. WHAT A FABULOUS party! I love that chandy! The pies were such a sweet idea. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chandelier is TO DIE FOR! Gorgeous party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty party, Kami! Emmy must have been thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kami- amazing job!! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I am amazed and love everything about this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a beautiful job! This party is lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This party is absolutely breath taking! I can't get over the amazing details, what an amazing job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!! I would like to share this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Stunning attention to detail! LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Saw this from Fancy Frills Design Studio...and I just had to stop by your site to view more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Im doing this for my birthday this november! We are also gonna do a little theater with a projecter on the fence! Love it! Great ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and LOVE. GORGEOUS vintage party. Just love all the details. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just looking at your pictures gave me chills! I absolutely love every detail of this party! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome!!!! Can you please tell me how you made the cupcake liner:flag banner? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did you get those invitations? they look amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...