Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shout out to my Canadian husband!

If I heard it once, I heard it 100 times, "It's Canada day today" (July 1st for those of you who didn't know). Ok! Well ship me in some decor and I'll throw you a party! So, I found this party HERE and I had to show him. He takes such pride in anything with that darn maple leaf on it. He is in there right now watching some rapper on VH1, a show or documentary, I don't know. I had to leave the room. I said since when do you care anything about rappers... he said "HE IS FROM CANADA, did you know Justin Bieber is from Canada?" No, how did he know that. Seriously??? OH, by the way we live in Louisiana! Cute party anyway!!!







My first time making chocolate covered oreo pops...



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kami! I'm planning on having a small ice cream party for my daughter and a few of her friends on Labor Day weekend. Kind of a "Last Summer Splash" with make-your-own ice cream sundaes. Anyway, I was wondering if you had previously posted any ideas for this (I couldn't find any) and wondering if you could help me "plan" with ideas and paper supplies? No biggie if you're not. I love your blog!

    P.S. I live in Monroe and I emailed you in April/May about the gumball machine pdf file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kami! I just found your blog and LOVE IT!!! You’re the crafty, fun mom I wish I was ;)
    You’re so talented!! If you were closer I would hire you for ALL my kiddos parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I just posted some ideas. If you are looking for a party kit, I am working on ice cream theme for a party coming up. I would love to make you a kit or somethings for your party. Check under pricing to see what I offer. I can do individual things also, if you are looking for something specific and custom.
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I can still do some things for your party no matter how far away you are! I would love to do something custom made for you anytime!!! Thanks for the sweet words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just wondering why your post is so negative about it being Canada Day. Canada is a great country and has more to offer than just Justin Bieber...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote this in 2010, that was my attempt at humor. Sorry if it came across that way. I know what a great Country Canada is and it certainly has nothing to do Justin Bieber! Thankfully his brother just sent us some Canadian party supplies so I may have to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...