Friday, February 1, 2013

Pricing


I was adding a new header to the blog and I accidentally deleted the sub titles that had the pricing tab. Until I figure out how to fix it I decided to post here and I will put it in the side column. Sorry for all the confusion.

PARTY KIT PRICE LIST

Custom Party kit $200
Party for 12
24 custom made invites with envelopes
24 return address labels
Happy Birthday (child's name) banner
8 foot Paper bunting banner 
12 Cupcake toppers
12 personalize cups
12 set napkins/plasticware rolled with custom napkin rings
Front door 12x12 Happy Birthday (child's name) Sign
12 solid color goodie bags with custom labels
12 small stickers- compliment party 1 design

Everything listed will be custom made to fit your theme.

Additional to kit:
Additional invites $1.25 each
Custom Candy jar labels 5 for $8
Additional goodie bags $1.50 each
Personalized Birthday Girl/Boy Party hat $20
8 kids paper party hats $15
Fabric for table and table decor $40
Bow topper for cake $20
3 pom pom balls in assorted colors to match theme $15

I can make a kit for more or less items to fit your parties needs. Please let me know and I can give you a price quote. 

All the Custom party kits come ready with no additional work to do!
(you may have to puff a tissue ball or stuff an envelope)

If I have already made a kit for the theme you choose, the price above for the custom kit will change. Contact me for other pricing. These prices are for materials, labor, and personalization. All kits i make are subject to some creative license. If you are not specific, I have the right to use patterns or ribbon of my choice that i believe looks best for the design. 

Personalized PRINTABLE KITS $30-$40

IF THE HANDMADE CUSTOM PARTY KIT DOES NOT FIT INTO YOUR BUDGET, I OFFER PRINTABLE KITS FOR ALL DESIGNS. I WILL EMAIL YOU THE PDF FILES AND YOU CAN PRINT AND ASSEMBLE THEM YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET ALL THE DESIGNS IN THE LIST ABOVE PERSONALIZED FOR YOUR PARTY. 

no refunds on custom kits or printable files after delivery. 

Thank you!


10 comments:

  1. Please email me at jodiwex@aol.com. I am interested in the motocross party pack. My son's party is May 25, 2013. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELP! I love your zebra print party kits! unfortunately it is not within my budget. I am requesting the PDF printable personalized kit that you can email me. I need it quickly and I hope you can help. My daughter, Emily, is having a sleepover Friday, May 24, 2013, for her eighth birthday and we both LOVE ZEBRA PRINT! especially in hot pink and black! Please email me asap at galeiw@gmail.com

    thank you so so much! YOur ideas are awesome!
    Gale Whiteford

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing a pink John Deere party for my granddaughter...I have already purchased most of the things above but need labels for the food and cupcakes. Is there a price to get just those two things. My email is sassybrock@aol.com. I would def need a pdf file party is Saturday.

    selina brock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Can you please email me. I am interested in the pumpkin party kit. Planning my daughters 1st birthday. I love your ideas. Im unsure of how these "kits" work....so please email me and we can get in touch. caseywade77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing a john deere party for my sons 2nd birthday... I love your door sign and banner and also the cupcake labels and food labels. can you please email me at meghanrush21@hotmail.com so we can discuss pricing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get actually enjoyed account your weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new weblog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...