Friday, January 7, 2011

John Deere Birthday Party

I did this John Deere party a week after my daughter's party. I love how it turned out. I previously did this clients daughter's zebra print party HERE This is becoming my basic party I offer. I love how many different ways I can come up with what all can fit within this budget. All shopping, styling, set up, personalized party kit designs and food on main table by KB Custom Designs. Cake by For the Love of Cake and JD sugar cookies by Stacey Crawford. Cupcakes made by Grandma Duncan.
IMG_3297

IMG_3298

IMG_3329

FAVORS


IMG_3287

IMG_3308

IMG_3281


IMG_3314

IMG_3284

IMG_3294

IMG_3306

IMG_3307
Haystacks!
IMG_3317

IMG_3315

IMG_3295


IMG_3302

IMG_3326


IMG_3322


IMG_3324

IMG_3323

IMG_3325

Happy Birthday Josh!

All John Deere Party Paper kit by KB Custom Designs
Styling y KB Custom Designs
Food by KB Custom Designs
Cake by Leslie, For the Love of cake on FB
Tractor sugar Cookies by Stacey Crawford-local

10 comments:

  1. Kami,

    You are so talented and have AMAZING ideas! I'm planning a John Deere 1st birthday party for my son in 6 weeks. DO you only work locally? I'm in California and wondering if you can ship your party kits.

    Thanks,
    Courtney
    (You can email me: 2courtney @ gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! Very talented! Do you mail these kits? Please email me at WENDYLHALL@HOTMAIL.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find those chocolate mints that you have pictured above? I typed a comment earlier but I don't think I posted it the right way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My E-mail is melissa_burrs@hotmail.com. I've been trying to find certain types of candy for my little guy's first birthday for the favor bags and the chocolate mints you have pictured is one of them. Have not had any luck finding them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I am doing a john deere party for my son who is turning 4. He got so excited when I showed him these pictures! Did you make the pin the tire on the tractor game? Or did you buy it? If so where? Or can I buy it from you? Please email me at brenda.pachek@gmail.com I would really appreciate it. His party is in 3 weeks! I was really slow at planning his party this year because I just had a baby but I still want it to be great.

    Thanks
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am planning my sons first birthday, I saw your pricing list and you had that pricing for ideas youve already done would be different can you please email me a price list for the John Deere supplies? ashley0swain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same question as most of these ladies: I am planning my son's first birthday party and was wondering if you shipped kits and what the prices are. My email is whiteroseofapril@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The prices for my kits are listed under the pricing tab on the home page. I also sell a diy printable kit of this theme for $40, it comes with all that is pictured except the pin the tire on the tractor. Please email me with any orders to kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. birthday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! I'm interested in the pin the wheel on the tractor game. Is this a printable? Thanks much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...