Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'ts a Hoot! Owl Party kit

I love this theme! I made this custom kit for a sweet little girl. It doesn't have all the items that come in a kit, but she added a few custom items like the matching onesie and the pin wheel cupcake toppers. That is the fun thing about my kits, you can special order whatever you need. If my kit for 12 doesn't work for you, let me know what does. How cute would this be with wood tree trunk pieces for cake stands and props and a mix of rustic elements.












 Don't you just love the colors? Does we don't want you to miss a HOOT even make sense? I'm not sure! All ordering info is on the side bar top left. Still working to get this blog updated not just with material but also up to date with the times. It's stuck in the Blogger circa 2005! Please leave a comment and let me know if I'm reaching anyone these days! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...