Sunday, April 14, 2013

LEGO Party!

I did this party a while ago. I did it all... from the planning, to the shopping, to the styling, I stayed for the party and cleaned it all up. It's one of the last parties I planned that way. I tend to not seek help or use too many vendors. I "think" I can do it all. Those days have gone. I will do a few large parties a year, but I am now just focusing my time on getting the party kits done and mailed out! I did have the cookies made by my local cookie girl and the cake was made here locally by someone the Mom uses often. It was held at Art Space Downtown Shreveport.  Lots of color and a lot of LEGOS! It was a great time and I learned a lot about what I can handle or what I want to handle. I will be back soon with the Party kit Post and I will also offer it in a Printable kit option. Enjoy!

































19 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your site. Thanks for writing this way, goodjob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing style has been amazed me. great article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive website. Numerous helpful tips in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue on inspiring us with your writing! Your work inspires us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really very informative and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a visual designer working at a tech company. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This paragraph posted at this site is in fact pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    ReplyDelete

  18. I have seen good contents.
    The content on your site is great. I am impressed

    ReplyDelete

  19. Great web site! It looks really expert! Maintain the helpful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...