Sunday, April 14, 2013

LEGO Party!

I did this party a while ago. I did it all... from the planning, to the shopping, to the styling, I stayed for the party and cleaned it all up. It's one of the last parties I planned that way. I tend to not seek help or use too many vendors. I "think" I can do it all. Those days have gone. I will do a few large parties a year, but I am now just focusing my time on getting the party kits done and mailed out! I did have the cookies made by my local cookie girl and the cake was made here locally by someone the Mom uses often. It was held at Art Space Downtown Shreveport.  Lots of color and a lot of LEGOS! It was a great time and I learned a lot about what I can handle or what I want to handle. I will be back soon with the Party kit Post and I will also offer it in a Printable kit option. Enjoy!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...