Sunday, May 23, 2010

Princess Party kit

I had two parties this week! I've been waiting to do a Princess theme after working on a boy party for so long. I hope to get some pictures from the party today to show soon.

I can't believe I made it through this month! I still have baby bedding to finish and a small party to plan for my baby girl (just for the fun of it) and then I'm taking a vacation! Not sure where I'm going??? 2 more parties planned for June and 2 more baby bedding sets! Whew!






How cute are these ballerina princess cupcake toppers? The ideas was featured in my Princess Inspiration board.





Go HERE to my previous post to see my inspiration board for this party!

2 comments:

  1. this is TOO cute!!! I love the cupcake toppers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami- such a great job. You have been missed in the blog world but well worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...