Saturday, August 31, 2013

Frankenstein, Witches & Mummies, OH MY!

This is party my friends and I threw together for our kids and a few of their friends last year. I made the invitations (pictured at the bottom) using the Frankenstein, Witch and the cute Mummy so we just went with that theme. I was in charge of the witch food, one friend made the Frankenstein cake and the pudding cups and my other girlfriend made the Mummy Pizzas. 
Like I said this was thrown together for a real party and not a photo shoot! 

The kids had a great time, playing games and painting pumpkins. The snacks were all a hit and super simple when you have Pinterest and crafty friends!



I made this banner over 6 years ago, before I started making smaller banners to sell. It was so easy, I ran the scrapbook paper through the printer twice so it has two layers of ink to make the black really bold. I just printed each letter right on the paper. It has held up and I still use it every year.

I believe these drink labels are from Micheals 
I used red gel in a tube from Michaels to decorate the cups to look like blood, and the blood on the dispenser was Target Halloween last year. They are the window decals. 

Green Bubbly Punch- Make a large bowl of Lime Jello, once chilled add to a large container and "chop" up. The Jello will look chunky in the bottom. Add Lime Sherbet scoops and Ginger-ale to make it bubbly! Yum!




The Sugar Cookies are from Dollar Tree, a dollar each how can you pass them up?


Frankenstein Pudding cups are super easy- vanilla pudding with food coloring and oreos on top!

I found these witch finger suckers somewhere, then added gummy worms and Halloween Style chips from World Market.

These were easier than I thought. I did skip a layer on the hat but the original recipe is from
Taste of Home 

Oh there are so many cute recipes for these, mine were kind not mummy looking but tasted good! 




Em and her "boyfriend"! 
We did a relay race to get wrapped in toilet paper. It was fun and made for cute pictures. We just used the toilet paper from this next game.

Pumpkin bowling.






My beautiful Witch!




Me, my Mom and Emmy


My helpers,  a good witch and 2 bad witches! :)

We deserve to rest our witch feet! 

Custom Invitations, labels and decor by KB Custom Designs can be ordered by email.


Feel Free to Pin any of my photos. Thanks!


37 comments:

  1. SOOO cute!!! Just wanted to let you know that I included the ghost bowling in my roundup of cute ghost ideas and products. Thanks!! http://theroadtocrazy.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-halloween-2014-day-21-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is really cute in this party. The idea of Witches & Mummies party was pretty good. The local Las Vegas venues for events offer really good services for these types of unique parties. I always book those venues for my events.

    ReplyDelete

  3. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .

    ReplyDelete

  5. I like it when people get together and share views. Great website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very helpful, especially for those who are planning to start their new career

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply desire to say this article is as great. Keep updated, write more

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make so many great post here that I read this article twice. Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy reading your article. The web site taste is perfect, the articles is truly great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I envy your piece of work, appreciate it for all the good content.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I believe you made various nice points in features also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it’ll improve the value of my site

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice work keep it up thanks for sharing the knowledge to us.

    ReplyDelete

  17. Really a nice article. Thank you so much for your efforts. Definitely, it will be helpful for others.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so grateful for your article. Really looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really happy to say that I deeply read your article.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very impressed with your vision and insight

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

  23. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete

  24. Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. riting this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also.

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is the best way to share the great article with everyone one, so that everyone can able to utilize this information

    ReplyDelete
  28. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thankyou for this marvellous post, I am glad I found this web site on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  30. But wanna comment that you have a very decent web site, I love the layout it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Veryy well-written. I am really thankful for sharing your quality words with us.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the efforts you have put in this, thanks for all the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great content.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I gotta favorite this website it seems very beneficial extremely helpful

    ReplyDelete
  35. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete

  36. Very useful information shared in this article, nicely written`

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...