Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emerson Kate's baby bedding

I did the wall art above the bed and all the bedding!
I made the picture frames, I painted the furniture, made the changing pad cover, painted the walls, made the wall art in the closet.
I made the curtains, the pillows, the round table skirts, all wall art.
i painted the chandelier and added shades and embellished with trim, painted Armoire, painted the toy chest and added the letters and made the bench cushion.

I painted this to look like something I found on Posh Tots, for $799.00. What? I made it for around $30.00



custom tufted cushion for top of toy box, painted letters and one of the set 3 pillows

Love, love this room and how it turned out. She is 19 months now and I am getting ready to design her big girl bedroom. Lots of changes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...