Saturday, June 20, 2009

My most recent set for baby Brennan


Custom blanket with matching monogrammed pillow. Minky dot fabric on back of blanket and pillow.


Soft and sweet! I love the rich colors of this bedding set. Blues, greens, creams and chocolate brown. 4 piece set includes bumper, straight skirt, blanket and monogramed pillow.


I remade this Fisher Price baby bedding about 8 months ago. I cut all the pieces apart and custom made one of a kind bedding for DANE!

I had to cut out the giraffe and palm tee to add brown on the blanket. A lot of detail work!
before: blanket and bedding with short skirt. My customer wanted to get rid of the light green.

picture of before and after inside of the bumper. Cut out a lot of the busy fabric and added bold  solid colors 
Ties on the original bumper would never fit around the beds. The after ties add such a bright color to the bedding!


before skirt was really short. I cut off all the light green and added length.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...