Sunday, August 23, 2009

My obsession!

Ok, so I like some sewing jobs and really dislike some of them. Just like anything, it is work. I love a finished product and that is what keeps me going! My true love and obsession is Parties! I love the details, the research, the shopping, the decorating and ALWAYS the PARTY! I have done countless parties and have tons of experience. I started planning my daughter's 2nd birthday 5 months ago and she won't turn 2 until November 28! The bottom line of this story is, I'm going to venture into the PARTY planning world. I wake up thinking of party ideas and I go to sleep (after hours of google images) thinking about party ideas. I love DETAILS!

FOR MY FIRST 2 OFFICIAL CLIENTS, I'M GOING TO DO YOUR PARTY FOR FREE! NOW, I NEED A REASONABLE BUDGET TO WORK WITH!!!! WE WILL WORK OUT AN IDEA AND A BUDGET AND MY TIME AND MY ENDLESS HOURS OF WORK WILL BE YOURS FOR FREE! I DO ALL THE WORK!!! This will be my starting point. A way for me to get my work shown. You will benefit tremendously and I will too! YAY!
Check out the my favorite website below. She has such great ideas! I do not copy, but we all use others ideas to spark ideas of our own. Great inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. This is so me too!!! Love love parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I'm exhausted just reading about the party and all the work it took to set up! You amaze me!

    Dian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...