Friday, July 10, 2009

PRICING


PARTIES

Custom Party kit $200
Party for 12
24 custom made invites with envelopes
24 return address labels
Happy Birthday (child's name) banner
12 Cupcake toppers
12 personalize cups
12 plastic ware/ napkins rolled with custom napkin rings
Front door 12x12 Happy Birthday (child's name) Sign
12 solid color goodie bags with custom labels
3 Martha Stewart Pom Pom balls-decor
8 foot paper bunting banner









For Larger kits: Contact me for a quote

Everything listed will be custom made to fit your theme.

Additional to kit:
Canvas door sign add $15 to kit price or $30 ala carte
Additional invites $1.75 each
Custom Candy jar labels 5 for $10
Additional goodie bags $1.50 each
Personalized Boutique Birthday Girl/Boy Party hat $20
8 kids party hats $15
Fabric for table and table decor $50
CUSTOM PARTY KIT DESIGN BY KB CUSTOM DESIGNS $30
(already included in the custom kit price above)

CAKE
with matching bow and personalized topper $50
$175. Contact me for other pricing. These prices are for materials, labor, graphics and design.





9 comments:

  1. do you have any candyland theme stuff??? please contact me thru email kbknowles64@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. karissa, did you get my email? I would love to do this theme. I can rush it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you from? if you are near, do you travel?? I live in Bataton Rouge area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am looking for ideas for a girl baby shower... any suggestions?
    Thank you from a huge fan =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i am doing a John Derre baby shower in may and would love to see if you can help make me a few decorations for it i am trying to add some babby blue to it, her bedding is john deere with baby blue. i love what you did for your sons party! do you do items seperate without the whole party pack, if you could email me at lilprncez92@aol.com i would to love to see what you could do for it! THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm looking for leopard print decorations for my son's first birthday! Was wondering if you could maybe do a blue & green leopard theme? If you could please email me at ashamey@hotmail.com , I would really appreciate it ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I would like to order a customized party kit for my son's 3rd birthday party in September. I would like to do the Pumpkin Patch theme that you did for the little girl's 1st birthday! Please email me at khileman27@gmail.com when you have a moment to disucss! Thank you!! - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI i am in love with ur motocross theme! i would love to do one for my sons 1st birthday!! i dont need invites but i would love to see about all the other decorations u offer for that theme!! u can email me at ra91ra@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need just a 12x12 door sign made that looks exactly like the John Deere one posted here.

    Can you email me please at gkpohl@sit-co.net. Thank you. Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...