Monday, February 8, 2010

20 minute Valentines Dress

Here is Emmy's dress I made for her Valentines Party! I decided at midnight the night before that I needed to make her something for to wear for the next day so I sat down and whipped this pillowcase dress together. I didn't take the time to measure so it would probably fit a 5 year old. Today I had to follow her around the yard to finally get some pictures. Of course, she all the sudden had this fascination with these blocks we have had forever and then as it always happens... my battery died!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am sooo impressed! I can't believe you whipped that up the night before. It is absolutely adorable! My daughter has lots of pillowcase dresses! We love them and especially over jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...