Friday, February 12, 2010

What in the world do we do with snow?

I live in North Louisiana where snow doesn't come but once in many years. If it does come or "they" say it's coming it never sticks. If we see snow flurries for a minute we get excited and think it's something that you have to wake your kids up in the middle of the night for. Well, the blizzard of 2010 has hit out town in a big way. The first pictures are from yesterday when I thought that is all we were getting so I rolled up as much snow as I could get to make this little pitiful snow man. I didn't have a carrot for the nose and as crafty as I am this is what we put together. Fun times in the SNOW!

Over night and 4-5 inches later our little snow man got snowed over! Look at his arms! Whoa!
So this time my daughter and I made this little girly for the front yard. I could have made a huge one but I was too lazy and too busy chasing a 2 year old around in the snow. She is cuter but still needs a nose and mouth.
We don't exactly wear snow gear her in LA!


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... we got 45 inches, lol! but we are in baltimore where its supposed to snow!

    cute pics! love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got about 10 inches here in the Fort Worth area...ALOT for us too! It was so pretty...and we have had so much FUN! LOVE your pretty Snowgirl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...