Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet Shoppe Party Pictures are here!


Here is the kit I made for Emma's Sweet Shoppe and now here are some pictures from her Sweet party! Her Mom Dian, and old friend who now lives in Colorado (and one of my followers), did a lot of the work! She was so much fun to work with! I wanted to show you some of her pictures and great ideas.

KB Custom Candy jar labels and Fabric bunting banner
Photobucket

Photobucket
Custom labels, hershey labels are from Etsy!
KB Custom Sweet Shoppe Banner

Photobucket
KB Custom Pom Poms
Photobucket
KB Custom Front door sign
Cute Lollipop game made by Emma's Mom
Photobucket
So cute!

Photobucket
KB Custom bow topper for cake
Sweets Table!





Cute, Cute cookies made my Dian's Mother-in-law and sister-in-law.. talented!

Photobucket
KB custom cupcake toppers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute Birthday girl Emma with her cute lollipop she made at the craft table! So cute! She is also wearing her custom made shirt and bow I made for her, featured HERE Also, go HERE to see other ideas for a Sweet Shoppe party including her Custom Invitations. HERE is the custom made Inspiration Board I made with lots of great ideas for you to use for your next Sweet Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...