Friday, July 30, 2010

Awesome Rocket Party

Here is one more feature for tonight! I'm on a roll! I wanted to share the love for this Rocket party! So stinkin' cute and creative! Again with the details! I love the little aliens! Check out her party in her words!


{Rockets & Aliens}
Well it is over and it was so much fun! Greyson blasted into his 5th year just like he wanted!


I just adore this shirt...it brought my ideas to life!
This year he fell in love with these guys...


How could you not {I fell in love with them several years ago}!
We waited up to see the movie on opening night just so he could be the first to see it.
He laughed, smiled and thought it was wonderful...{I cried the entire movie}.
Buzz Lightyear & Woody - WE LOVE YOU!

So without further ado...here is
{Greyson's Rocket 5th Birthday Party}


The invitations were all different Toy Story 3 comics


Rocket Hat for the Birthday Boy


Favor Bags with Rocket Tags filled with water toys amd Buzz Lightyear Tissues


Balloon Weights for the {Dessert Bar}filled with Pez Dispensers


Tissue Poms and Banner


Slinkies hung from the chandelier and confetti


Alien Monsters designed by Nana


Dessert Bar


Sweets for my little sweetie


Cookies and Favor Tags {the parents loved these!}


More Sweets!


Rocket Cake with Toppers


The kids had a picnic lunch and their lunches {complete with peanut butter rocket sandwiches}
were served in these adorable sacks


a taste of the lunch for the adults
{my new favorite: celery & carrots with ranch in votive cups}


polka dot napkins with silverware


birthday hats for Greyson's guests
Check out Southern Belle's Charm to find all the vendors she used to pull off this awesome party!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that rocket cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ice cream cones filled with cotten candy are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...