Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sneak Peak: Reide's Pumpkin Patch Party

Here is a sneak peak from the Pumpkin Patch Party I did a couple of weeks ago for a beautiful little ONE year old girl, Reide. I did the entire party from set up to tear down. Whew! I made all the food myself with help from my wonderful little cake maker and my sugar cookie gal! I custom designed a entire party kit for Reide. Banners, labels, Pom Poms OH MY! More to come REAL soon!






Pumpkin decoration table




LOTS more coming soon, including more signature food and drinks and more custom party decor made by KB Custom Designs.
Custom Invitations- KB Custom Designs

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...