Thursday, February 10, 2011

I know it's not Fancy...

but it is CLEAN!!! Just don't look in the closet!!! I have an entire closet filled with fabric! The door barely shuts and underneath that fabric curtain around the table is organized piles of party stuff that needs to find a new home! Hey, I only clean this room about twice a year so this is exciting to me!!! Lots of room on my new Martha Stewart shelves so I need to fold some of that fabric and get a store room for party stuff and I will be a happy girl! Until then, this is it!

I didn't put a picture of the floor, but it is CLEAN too!!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...