Sunday, April 7, 2013

My most Popular kit: John Deere

I am really trying to update some of my categories on the side bar. I have a lot of kits still not blogged or listed. I have feature the John Deere Party and it has become my most popular kit over the last two years. I've done it many different ways and even added some blue for a baby shower. I also sell a lot of the Printable kit. It is packed full of all the things you see in the party pictures and more. Here are a mixture of pics from a few kits I have done. I also get asked a lot about how to order. I do not have an Etsy store. I take orders through email and payments through Paypal. Now that I am offering all my kits in Printable files, I may finally give in and open the Etsy store just for Printables. Pricing list is now on the left side and the Contact info is on the right side.












John Deer Party- a lot more party Pictures HERE!









Baby Shower with a little BLUE!






 Party Printable KIT NOW $40




12 comments:



  1. We are really grateful for this blog post. Absolutely a Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why it's very hard to find, but I'm very fortunate to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is so nice and I am waiting for such articles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up. Thank you so much for sharing this article

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly appreciate this post. You have made my day! Thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your site. Thanks for writing this way, goodjob for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your site. Thank a lot for posting this. I will check here to see new

    ReplyDelete
  9. The entire look of your site is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good effectiveness via this valuable blog. I just loved browsing this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...