Sunday, December 20, 2009

DIY Christmas ideas

I'm late posting ideas, but you can store them in your file of ideas for next year!!! I made these presents several years ago. My best friend and one of the most creative people I know came up with this and we got together and had a craft night. Since then I have had so much interest in these and have made these for several people. Get together with your friends and have a night of crafts! So much fun!

Use a Styrofoam wreath and wrap with a boa using floral pins. Add a glitter ornament to the center. Fun and Festive and most of all EASY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...