Monday, December 21, 2009

Ribbon Christmas card holder

I made this card holder a few years ago, but I would like to share this simple
craft project with you.
I painted the outside of the board first
I hot glued strips of fabric in different widths 2 inch and 3 inch
I covered and old cheap memory board
glued on a trim to the outer edges and added a ribbon detail to the wood frame.
Easy and cheap and really cute hanging in my kitchen.
I'm sure you would want to add more detail this is just a super easy fast version of an idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...