Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentines Centerpiece

I'm still working on getting this party ready for next Sunday. Here is the centerpiece I made today during nap time. It is not what I had planned when I started but it's what I ended up with. I needed something to stick all those cute suckers in. Now I don't know how I'm going to make the other things on the table work with the height of this thing but I guess I'll figure that out. For those of you that visit my blog and don't know me, I am doing a craft party for 6-8 girls and one boy... because I love parties and I'm trying to get into the party planning business. Everyone in my family thinks I'm crazy because I always go all out and my one and only daughter is 2! I have 4 crafts planned to do and she probably won't even be able to do any of them except maybe color on the cards we are making. I don't care. I know she will love it and all she talks about is "our partay". I'm crazy! I feel like you should never hold back on doing fun things with your kid/kids because of age. Do the best you can do at the time and I believe she will learn things along the way and I hope pick up the only talent I have which is being crafty/creative! More ideas and pictures to come.

Valentines party centerpiece

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute. What are those adorable cupcakes. Are they suckers? Wow, I wish you were close, I would completely enlist you for help for my daughters bday. You are my kind of girl! Crafty and creative! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the cupcakes are marshmellow. They have them at walmart. The ones in the back...the tall ones are sooo cute. They are from Dollar tree. Oh, and Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami, all of your projects are super cute! I especially love the circus party! Everything looked awesome. I've been wanting to use that theme for my son's bday party.
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out sooo cute! I always find the coolest candy at The Dollar Tree! That place rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your centerpiece! I always do my crafting and creating when Maddy is asleep as well. Like your little one, she is 2 and I do over the top parties for everything....my neighbor says I'm nuts but she's always the first one at every party and never misses one!!! :)

    Michelle
    Maddycakes Muse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...