Monday, July 19, 2010

NEW Baby Bedding sets

I am taking a little break from sewing, so I won't be so overwhelmed. I have one more set to complete before my semi-retirement. I am also working on my daughter's total room makeover so I'm trying to slow down so I can Love (like) sewing again. Here is a room I just finished. Well, I still have the cushions to finish for the rocking chair. Next is a set I finished but I'm waiting to get pictures of it all set up in the room. I love how they both turned out.






Bumper, straight skirt, pillow, blanket and window treatment




(Blanket)
Bumper, straight skirt, pillow, blanket and fitted sheet
Not pictured: bed skirt
Hoping to get pictures of the room soon. Can't wait to see how it all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...