Monday, July 19, 2010

Zebra Print Party Inspiration Board

Here are some great ideas for throwing a Zebra print themed party. Any color could be substituted for the pink, orange, lime, red! So many choices! I hope to be working on a party with this theme very soon!
Photobucket

jeweled converse on etsy: Jeweliascloset, zebra bottle cap necklace on etsy: ericascharton, zebra cookies on etsy: TRBrown, Zebra Pinata at: Birthday in a Box
Zebra Night Lunch NapkinsZebra Night 10 inch PlatesA Wild Holiday 7 inch Square PlatesA Wild Holiday Beverage Napkins
Here is my invite I made for a previous customer. I am working on another zebra design now I will be posting soon! Also, I am going to make a 10 piece party kit for this theme!!! Coming soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. My daughter asked for a zebra print themed birthday party this year. I incorporated her favorite colors lime green and pink. It was a lot of fun to plan! I can’t wait to see how your party turns out!
    http://wellspartyof4.blogspot.com/2010/04/adriannas-11th-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this theme! I am hosting a zebra party for my daughter's 4th birthday in just two short weeks. I recognize some of the items from Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone offer any zebra themed party ideas for a 5 year old?!! Please email me at wu4sa@aol.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my zebra party. Would you mind updating the link to my blog here? http://atozebracelebrations.com/2010/05/zebra-party.html

    THANKS!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...